Video Monday: Your Target Client

I am so excited for the next web event happening on Friday Morning, September 16 and Tuesday evening, September 2oth. We are going to talk about everything to do with getting clients! And not vague inspiration either… Step by step – how to get your phone ringing and your target client is on the other end!! We will also be talking about how to use promotional campaigns effectively and I’m going to share all the details on how I got a daily deal sight to make me serious income!

Watch this video to learn more about the upcoming event and gain some insight into why Go{4}Pro is here!

Register Today!! Make sure you use the coupon code “GO4CLIENTS” and get $1oo off until September 9th!!

REGISTER {4} FRI. SEPTEMBER 16th      REGISTER {4} TUES. SEPTEMBER 20th

No Seriously, Register Today!! Make sure you use the coupon code “GO4CLIENTS” and get $1oo off until September 9th!!

REGISTER {4} FRI. SEPTEMBER 16th      REGISTER {4} TUES. SEPTEMBER 20th

1. Shondra W. says:

I would love nothing more to attend the web event, but as I’m sure you can understand, I have absolutely no money available to spend right now. 🙂 My husband and I are grad students as well. But if you ever need an aspiring photographer/blogger to review your services, I’m your girl. 😉

Take care and good luck with your event!

-Shondra

2. Carrie says:

Sounds amazing!!! This would be such incredible information.
    {Your dress is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen btw} 🙂

3. Alison says:

Your timing is perfect! Hubby and I were just talking about the fact that I need to focus myself of finding my ideal clients and in this area, I don’t know where to start! I am part time (work full time) with the goal of going full time in approximately 3 years. I find myself holding back on marketing because my time is so limited, I do not want to bite off more than I can chew and have to turn people away… Really looking forward to this!

• That is awesome Alison!

Now you’ll be able to really focus in on the best places for you to market and I’ll help you find ways to get just enough for what you’re wanting now but also have the road map for when you’re ready to expand full force. 🙂 I’m excited!!

4. Erin Low says:

i want to do this so bad! I hope you will be doing it again another time, due to me having a baby any minute I can’t sign up. But PLEASE DO THIS AGAIN cause I totally want to take it! and ps: I’m in love with that dress!

• I’m so excited for you Erin! Can’t wait to see the pictures!! And thanks for the compliment on the dress! I’d been eyeing and it was out of stock so I was really excited when it came back in! It does remind me of you!! 🙂

5. Amber Fox says:

I am so bummed I missed this! I really want to hear the next one! Do you have any idea when you are going to do the next one? Or are the seminars going to be hosted online somewhere?