Are you happy or sad? Summer is over, and I’m a mix of grateful and sad… Grateful to get back to routine. Sad that every last ‘summer to-do’ item didn’t get done. But we did have an amazing summer, and I hope you did, as well. We went on 6 mini trips, tried mutton-busting at the fair, re-decorated the living room and master bedroom, and had a lemonade stand! It was a great summer. I’ll admit that not nearly as much work as I had intended to accomplish was… actually, accomplished… But it was so, so worth it! Enjoying my family will always be worth more than booking another client. That being said….
Now it’s time to get back to work and focus on making Fall a great season for my business and my family! I’m going to start with setting out some chocolate chip cookies and some milk in cute jugs to celebrate the first day of school, and tomorrow I’ll get started on ordering post cards to announce my Christmas Mini Sessions.
1. (4) Plastic Milk Bottles & Fall Variety Striped Paper Straws by Sweet Party Shop (Doesn’t every kid deserve milk and cookies as a prop in a photo shoot?)
2. Large Chalkboard Speech Bubble by Chalk Style (The perfect prop!!)
3. Oh Snap Print (11×14) by Project Type
4. Playdate Note Cards by Monkey Mind Design
5. Newsboy Newborn Beanie by Maddie Lou Beanies
6. 1 Dozen homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies by A Season to Celebrate
7. Camera Notebook by Little Alexander
8. The Roma by ONA BAGS (This is the perfect insert to turn any bag into a camera bag!)
9. Family Bunting Banner by Butterfly Above
10 Carnival Prop Felt Sticks by Perfectionate
thank you for the chance to win
Thanks for all the chances to enter the giveaway! Love it all!
You’re so welcome!! 🙂 Good Luck!
I’m keeping my fingers crossed !!!
Thanks so much for having this fabulous giveaway!!
What an awesome giveaway! So excited for this! Thanks for the opportunity 🙂
Thanks for the invite to enter…I feel lucky! <3
Fingers crossed 🙂
I LOVE this by the way! You always have the perfect collection for your give a ways.