I have so much to share with you all… I feel as if there are so many ideas and thoughts in my head that I couldn’t even make a decision on where to start! I reasoned that I would start by sharing some of my favorite finds on the WPPI 2011 tradeshow floor. As I walked around, I took some fast snapshots so that I could show you some of my favorite finds of this year.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Which one is your favorite, anything you can’t live without or are already raving about yourself?
1. The Shootsac … A clever, comfortable way to keep multiple lenses on your side while shooting.
2. Simply Color Lab’s take on fun custom shaped press printed products.
3. NILMDTS, because service is always chic and I’ve been blessed as a NILMDTS photographer!
5. I thought these fish scale backdrops from Pro Photo Connect were really fun and very affordable!
6. Forbeyon Albums are serious eye candy with beautiful custom album boxes to boot!
7. Rice Studio Supplies is where I get my canvas bags and wallet purses from, love their quality!
8. Riley G showed off their rock’n line of impressively made funkylicious camera straps.
9. 3 D Photographs! An artist at The Levin Company masterfully layers the image one over the other to create a stunning 3D photograph.
11. If I were a wedding photographer, without question I would give each client an iPad with their album… You’d never have trouble getting the groom on board again! I was super impressed with White Glove Edition Books and their Fusion Album Line!
12. Drop it Modern is at is again, giving us way to many gorgeous backdrops to ooh and owe over, right now I’m seriously drooling over the new peacock drop (middle)!
(I’ll share with you my own behind the scenes fun from WPPI in my next post!)