1. “Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.” – Marc Riboud
2. “Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.” – Matt Hardy
3. “In photography there is a reality so subtle that it becomes more real than reality.” – Alfred Stieglitz
4. “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” – Eudora Welty
5. “A portrait is not made in the camera but on either side of it.” – Edward Steichen
6. “Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.” – Imogen Cunningham
7. “Sometimes I do get to places just when God’s ready to have somebody click the shutter.” – Ansel Adams
8. “Photography is the story I fail to put into words.” – Destin Sparks
9. “It’s one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it’s another thing to make a portrait of who they are.” – Paul Caponigro
10. “If you see something that moves you, and then snap it, you keep a moment.” – Linda McCartney
11. “What I like about photographs is that they capture a moment that’s gone forever, impossible to reproduce.” – Karl Lagerfeld
12. “I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good.” – Anonymous
13. The camera’s only job is to get out of the way of making photographs. – Ken Rockwell
Photography is my way of showing how beautiful the world is.
Never lose an opportunity of Photographing anything beautiful,
for beauty is God’s handwriting.
You are beautiful in every way.
Always on the hunt for inspiration… thanks much for this post!
Everyone with eyes can look at people. Learning to see people might take a while.
I am a young photagrapher, just getting started. What I have learned so far is that you can make something boring, like a mediocre cat, into something beautiful if you just turn the camera, squat, go on tipi toes and get right in there.
[…] photo source […]
[…] Photo Source […]
[…] (click for article source) […]
[…] 13 Inspiring Photography Quotes | Leah Remillét – Photography is my way of showing how beautiful the world is. Never lose an opportunity of Photographing anything beautiful, for beauty is God’s handwriting. […]
Photography is something that words cannot describe. Photography is an art that anyone can create as long as they have some kind of imagination.