I am ecstatic (oh how I love having a reason to use that word) to show you all the new loveliness that Laura Kathryn has designed for me. I have a whole new BRAND & WEBSITE for Leah Remillét Photography. This has been something I’ve been wanting to do for years (y-e-a-r-s, for crying-out-loud) and it’s finally here!
WHY I CHOSE LAURA KATHRYN CREATIVE:
I’ve always done my own design but this time I really wanted fresh eyes. It had to be someone who could really understand me – someone who would get that beneath the sometimes polished, is a really dorky girl….more than anything I wanted my brand to represent sophistication & spunk.
I’d been on the lookout and was even beginning conversations with some big designers when I headed to Seattle to teach my Mastermind Retreat for 20 of my Thriving Photographers. During my retreats, I sit down for a one-on-one with each attendee…I sat down with Laura and she started telling me about her big vision and showing me her work. I was in awe…”Laura!” I said, “These are amazing…YOU are amazing.” And that was it. I knew I’d just found my designer.
Laura has exceeded every expectation. Her designs, her work ethic and her ability to hear and see what you really want is truly extraordinary!
MY 5 BEST TIPS FOR BUILDING YOUR WEBSITE & BRAND:
5. Get clear on the message you’re trying to communicate through your brand.
4. Build a vision board and then let it sit for a week and revisit it to see if you still feel the same way.
3. White is the new black…the more white the more luxurious a brand can feel.
2. Don’t underestimate your web presence – this is usually your first introduction to a prospect! Make it good!
1. If you’re not a designer, let someone who is step in so that you know you’re looking your very best! (I highly recommend Laura!)
And now I’d love to invite you to go explore the new designs of Leah Remillét Photography!
LOVE the new look and feel!! So elegant and GORGEOUS!! 🙂
Thanks Heather!! 😀 Laura did such an amazing job!