We’re all working from home, schooling from home and well, that makes a whole lot more messes at home. So, this one is for everyone, who like me, is tired of the mad-dash to clear the mess in the background because you need to jump on another Zoom call!
I’ve got 10 perfect virtual backgrounds (that I gathered for your from Unsplash) all bundled together as a free download for your next Zoom meeting. Then just pick where you want to get away too, set it as your “virtual background”, and start your Zoom.
How to Install a Zoom Background on Desktop:
- Download our Free Virtual Backgrounds and pick your favorite for the day.
- Download the Zoom app for Mac or Windows
- Open the app and sign in
- Click your profile picture in the upper right corner, then click on “Settings”
- In the left menu, click “Virtual Background” (if you don’t see this, log in to the Zoom website, go to “Settings.”
- You’ll be in General, toggle down to “Virtual Background” Once in the “Virtual Background” menu, click the little (+) icon across from “Choose Virtual Background”
- Click “Add Image” and Select all of the backgrounds in your pack.
- Click on the different backgrounds and play around until you find the perfect one!
How to Install a Zoom Background on Mobile:
- Download our Free Virtual Backgrounds and save your favorites to your “Photos.” (You may need to download to your desktop and then send them to your phone.)
- Download the Zoom app for iOS to iPhone or iPad
- Open the app, sign in, and join a meeting
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right to open the “More” menu
- Tap on “Virtual Background”
- Select your favorite background from your photos library.
Photo by Alexandre Chambon
Photo by Angela Pham
Photo by Anthony Delanoix
Photo by Bruno Martins
Photo by Chris Abney
Photo by Louis Paulin
And because I can’t help myself… A little adaptation to the song that definitely had its time during my high school years. 🙂 ‘All I gotta do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom-and a boom boom. Just shake-up the room!
Here’s to shaking up the “room” in our zoom-zooms.
I’d love to see which background you choose for your Zoom, share with me at @leahremillet.